12-13 February 2019
If you are a Chief Data Officer, Head of Data, Analytics or Data Science or a data leader then the DataTalks Conference is for you. Inspirational and challenging content of this type, delivered in this way is not available elsewhere. The six DataTalks will be passionate and engaging on the leading edge of data. Delegate spaces are limited so apply early to secure your place to be amongst the data leaders.
DataTalks London 2018 was the first in a series of DataTalks 2019 events which will be taking place next year in South Africa, the Middle East, Europe and USA.
A brand new workshop & conference event created for data leaders, by data leaders.
Join your peers at DataTalks for a unique opportunity to learn from thought leaders about the future of data and how it will transform business and society. Let’s make the most of this Data Revolution!
- 12 February 2019: The CDO Masterclass (optional) -
- 13 February 2019: A brand new, dynamic and inspirational data leaders conference format -
- Sessions led by Peter Jackson & Caroline Carruthers, authors of The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook
- Next generation data thought leadership from hands-on, experienced practitioners -
- Created for data leaders, by data leaders -
Agenda and speakers to be announced soon.